Tax Return FraudIf you have been a victim of identity theft and have discovered that a fraudulent return was filed and accepted by the IRS using your name and Social Security Number, it is now possible to request a redacted copy of the fraudulent return from the IRS.  This will help victims determine what information was stolen.  Instructions for requesting a copy of a fraudulent return can be found at

Jerry Dreier
Manager – Packer Thomas
Feel free to contact Jerry with your questions:
(800) 943-4278
(330) 533-9777

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *